As we gear up to welcome the new year ahead, we can’t help look back at 2014 and feel proud of the milestones we achieved. The Boring Brands family completed five years and 100+ clients. There were many challenges, but so were our the high points! Here are the things that stood out for us:
- New office: We had a change of scene, quite literally! We’re happy to announce that we now have a new office, where we paint the walls and play basket ball.
- Foray into video advertising: We’ll remember the year 2014 when we first experimented with video commercials, and did that quite successfully. CashKaro.com and MadRat Games were the highlights.
- Launch of mymo: We successfully launched the mymo activity tracker by Dubai-based Tupelo Corporation in India. The device gained massive media traction and popularity.
- Janta Meals: The brand identity we designed for Janta Meals was a delightful challenge; we’re happy to have cracked the symbolism and semiotics, and to see this startup flourish.
- FreeCharge funding: The funding announcement of FreeCharge was covered in TechCrunch, thanks to the strategy and efforts of our PR team.
- U2opia-Twitter tie-up: U2poia mobile made waves when its exclusive partnership with Twitter was launched by our PR team on Reuters India. The catch? U2poia was offering Twitter access without Internet (USSD, of course)!
- Content marketing: Content is king, right? So we decided to carve a royal place for content at Boring Brands. The infographic campaign for CashKaro.com was a proud achievement.
- MadRat funding: The funding announcement of MadRat Games made it to the first page of The Economics Times.
We so wish we could write on and on, but Christmas holidays are knocking at the door!
See you in 2015!